Re: [Branch ~dhis2-devs-core/dhis2/trunk] Rev 2318: DataSet Locking functionality - Improved

Hi Hieu,

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 8:51 AM, Hieu Dang Duy <hieu.hispvietnam@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> In that mail, I suggested that WE should merge all of them like "Lock all
> at level" and "Lock all at group" into one button only that is "Lock" button
> (already existing) AND similar with the "Unlock" button. On the other hand,
> the orgunit tree has been improved faster and accuracy/persistence NOW. With
> this reason then we could remove "Selected" and "Child tree" too.

Standard Orgunit Hierarchy in India is:

India -> State -> District -> Block -> PHC/CHC -> SC

In India, we need  "Selected" and "Childtree" option as if i want to lock
all orgunits under one district how can i do it now?
If i have Childtree option i can select District from the tree and i can
select childtree option and will lock.

If you can add this option please do it, if not please revert back till
saturday atleast, later u can do whatever u want.

Bharath Kumar. Ch