Re: [Branch ~dhis2-devs-core/dhis2/trunk] Rev 2318: DataSet Locking functionality - Improved

Hi Bharath,

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 5:09 PM, bharath kumar <chbharathk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Hieu,
>
> Standard Orgunit Hierarchy in India is:
>
> India -> State -> District -> Block -> PHC/CHC -> SC
>
> In India, we need  "Selected" and "Childtree" option as if i want to lock
> all orgunits under one district how can i do it now?

 If i have Childtree option i can select District from the tree and i can
> select childtree option and will lock.
>
> If you can add this option please do it, if not please revert back till
> saturday atleast, later u can do whatever u want.

Yes sure, i will do it right now. Will do it better than if possible. If not
perhaps i am going to ask Lars to revert back. (sorry i could not do it by
myself)

--
God Helse !