Re: [Branch ~dhis2-devs-core/dhis2/trunk] Rev 2318: DataSet Locking functionality - Improved

Den 7. okt. 2010 kl. 02.06 skrev Bob Jolliffe:

> Hi Bharath
>
> I see this stuff is being committed to trunk.  I presume your are
> going to make your kerala release off the 2.0.5 branch?

No, it's happening off trunk. So don't commit experimental stuff just now!

With the amount of bugs found, that might actually have been just as well, until now. I was hoping we could make a release branch soon, but let's see. The fact that india and global have separate release trains, is not ideal, either. But that's something we will have to look at coordinating better at a later stage. At least we have managed to get india back into trunk development.

Jo