Re: [Branch ~dhis2-devs-core/dhis2/trunk] Rev 2318: DataSet Locking functionality - Improved

Hi all,

Dataset Locking is now improved which is better than in usable. Tri has just
upgraded the orgunit tree with more two selectable options "Select child"
and "Unselect child". Their function which are similar to the old ones
"Selected" and "Child Tree". And absolutely, I've applied this upgrading
also in Locking.

Please update the latest source from trunk. I'd tested carefully and sure
that this locking is working properly. Thought this locking should be
upgraded more and more but not now. Hopefully that, you all will have a
stable version war file to implement in Kerala. Good luck !

Thank you Tri again.

--
God Helse !