Re: update select data element function in design data entry form more easier, simple and faster

2010/10/13 Trí Trần Thanh <tranthanhtri84@xxxxxxxxx>

> Thanks Ola. This is first version, i will upgrade it
>
> On 12 October 2010 18:34, Ola Hodne Titlestad <olati@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi Tri,
> > Nice work on the form designer, I agree that it is now better and faster.
> > Here are a few suggestions to further improvements (should go into a
> > blueprint, but I start here...):
> > 1. Only show non-selected (available) data elements in the data element
> list
> > This will make it a lot easier to find data elements when working on
> large
> > data sets, and to avoid duplication (using a data element more than one
> > place)
> Your mean, if dataelement was inserted into form, it will not show in
> available list, right ?

Yes, that is what I mean.
Similar to any of the edit group windows that we have where the available
list is updated and reduced every time we select another data element.

> > 2. Add a filter by name on top of the data element list
> > Very useful on large data sets.
> Yes, i agree with you, i will upgrade later because now i must
> implement same way for patient module.
>
> > 3. Add a possibility to sort the list by catcombo name asc, data element
> > name asc, catoptioncombo name asc
> > This is sometimes needed when working on data sets with multiple
> catcombos
> > and many data elements and will make it a lot faster to find what you are
> > looking for. Alternatively add a "filter by catcombo" on top of the list.
> Ok, i will implement.
>
> > 4. Double-click to insert data elements.
> > Right now the user has to first select a data element and then click on
> > <Insert> at the bottom of the list.
> > Double-click insert will speed up the use her, especially when working
> with
> > long DE lists.
> Your idea like Thuy, she told me, thank
>
> > 5. Preview function
> > A bigger job I guess, but a preview window would be great to have to
> avoid
> > having to go to data entry to test the form while designing.
> Yes of course,  should do this.

Thanks Tri.

I look forward to follow this work.

Ola