Re: [Branch ~dhis2-devs-core/dhis2/trunk] Rev 2366: Reorganized and refined the resource tranlsation files (.properties) by moving the resource keys ...

Dear Jan,

The reason is that I checked which the resource keys are common (using by
whole DHIS2 in many modules) then moved them to the dhis-web-common. I think
you should not put them back just rebuild the common module first then will
working fine.

Anyway, sorry if it doesn't working properly. Yesterday, I reorganized too
much for that resource files. So, maybe won't avoid missing some of them.
Please put the missing back to your mapping module OR move them to common
would be good.

Thanks !

--
God Helse !