Re: How to use the 2.0.5 release branch

Just a quick update.
Knut made we aware of the hudson build for 2.0.5, so if you just want a
pre-built war file of the latest 2.0.5 you can download the file here:

http://dhis.uio.no/ci/job/dhis-web-2.0.5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/dhis-2/dhis-web/dhis-web-portal/target/dhis.war

Ola Hodne Titlestad (Mr)
HISP
Department of Informatics
University of Oslo

Mobile: +47 48069736
Home address: Vetlandsvn. 95B, 0685 Oslo, Norway. Googlemaps
link<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Vetlandsvn.+95B,+0685+Oslo,+Norway>