Re: New Ticket Alert

Hi Prosper,

Thank  you for your interest in DHIS2 and its community module that handles
individual level data recording, reporting and tracking. The community
module is intended to assist in the working practices of health workers who
are engaged in maintaining primary registers - such as family planning
register, mother and child register (ANC, immunizatition, PNC....) and the
like. In theory you can define any individual level register (including TB
and Malaria) that you could find at lowest level health administrative units
in a typical developing country setting.

Below is a link for documentation

http://www.hisp.uio.no/projects/dhiscommunity/documentation.html

There you will get a manual from our pilot site currently India (Malawi,
Tanzania, Bangladish, Sri Lanka are also interested with the system). You
can also take a look for the mobile extension of the community module. With
the mobile extension, health workers can go house-to-house guided by
"service provision tour guide" which we call activityplan and provide
services at the same time collecting data using mobile phones. The data
collected can be uploaded to the community module of dhis2 for record
maintenance and also generation of aggregate figures for routine reporting -
which DHIS2 is very powerful in doing that.

We are yet to have a demo (with dummy individuals, programs and their
association) for the community module. But we do have a demo for DHIS2, you
can find it from http://dhis2.org/

Using the dhis2 demo, together with the community documentation, you can
play with the functionalities of the community module. If you have any
question, please do not hesitate to contact us - you can reach all
developers of DHIS2 and its community module using
dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,
Abyot.