Re: [Blueprint patient-datavalue-archive] Patient datavalue archive

Hi Tran,

Archiving is good idea. And I would suggest archiving based on the status of
the programInstance not programStageInstance. For example, to generate visit
plans we will rely on previously completed programStageInstances, therefore
better if we could keep completed programStageInstances as long as their
parent programInstance is active. If we want to play around with history
(within the current programInstance at least), then we will definately need
completed programStageInstances of the current programInstance.

If a programInstance is successfully completeed (or terminated for some
reason), we will always start a new cycle of programInstance by keepin aside
the previous programInstance.

Abyot.