Re: [Blueprint patient-datavalue-archive] Patient datavalue archive

Hi Abyot,

As your idea, we only archive PatientDataValues with completed
ProgramInstances. Is it right, sir ?

But we have interval parameters to choose data values to archive ? And you
think what the interval is based on ?

Best regards,
Châu Thu Trân
HISP Viet Nam