Re: India Requirements

Hi Tran,

Thank you for sharing me the new requirements. Could you please also share
the same to the rest of the group as well.

I have a question for your requirement number 5: changing data model !

You want to have an association between patientDataValue and Program. I
don't agree with this for two reasons

1. we already have a means to reach programs from patientdatavalue through
programStageInstance
2. if we are to implement your new suggestion, we will have lots of
duplications which will be against db normalization

I don't think we are paying too much speed price with the current model.

Abyot.

Follow ups