Re: Use ajax request in data entry module ?

Hi Tri,

I have been thinking the same for a while. You can go ahead. Remember that
the data entry module is fairly complex, we have custom, section and default
data entry so please get the complete overview before modifying. I think you
can use you branch (/tri) for this so we can check it out together and test
before merging to trunk...

cheers

Lars