Re: the data element category

Hmm.... that was what I argued for.

Categories (for example age, sex,...) are dimension axis and categoryoptions
(for example {<1, 1-5, 5-10,...}, {male, female}) are units along dimension
axis. My point was that, there shouldn't be multiple units weighing the same
amount/quantity along a single dimension axis. We can't pick different units
when measuring/counting malaria or TB or infectious disease while we are
still talking about age grouping - we need to reuse category options !

Regads,
Abyot.