Beneficiaries and programs module

Hi Abyot,
I read the document you sent (
http://www.hisp.uio.no/projects/dhiscommunity/NBITS%20Operational%20Manual.doc).
That document is very useful for me to have some pictures about the module.
I forward that to other Sri Lankan students and one of them decided to
select DHIS for her project at Mother And Child Health Care field. The
project document was approved last week, and the board of study ask us to
use DHIS for it.
But seem that document is more about user manual when the program already
developed, it didn't explain how to use the module to develop. So there are
some confuse in the Beneficiaries and Program module I have met. When you
get time please explain to me.

1. In Beneficiary Attribute. When create new attribute, there is a thing
called Inheritable. Could you explain its meaning? and when we set yes/no
2. In Beneficiary Identifier Type function, there

   -  I don't understand the meaning of State format. When I created a
   Beneficiary Identifier Type, and check that State format, then I couldn't
   add new Beneficiary because it generated this message *"Please set valid
   9 digit organisation unit code to add new Beneficiary"*. When the State
   format is unchecked, then I can add new beneficiary. Where the State format
   is set?
   - The second one is the Related. In which case this Related is Yes or No?

3. In the Program

   - In each program there is Validation Data Element Associations function.
   I couldn't know how to work on this. I tried to create 2 data elements with
   Domain type is Patient. But none of them show in this list.

4. Benificiary Aggregation Query Builder function : I'm very confuse about
this function. I don't understand what it is used for. I select data element
group, program state, case properties, left expression, right expression,
then click Test button, it show a expression in the Expression text area. I
click Save button but don't know where it is saved. And The button Generate
doesn't show anything.

Those are confusions I have until now. I wonder if there is any document
which explain detail about this module. I am looking for helping from you or
any one used to work on this module.

Thank you very much.

--
Thuy