Re: OpenHealthMapper

There are some good suggestions here, like the general idea of making OHM
more susceptible to other data sources. However, relying as much on
Geoserver as mentioned here basically means starting from scratch in our
case as OHM is based on MapFish. Also, I think using PostGIS violates the
DHIS principle of database independency.