Re: Beneficiaries and programs module

Hi,

Thanks to Abyot and Thuy for sharing this interesting discussion on the
list.

As Thuy pointed out there is a need for an admin or design manual (or
implementer's guide if you like) which explains how to customise and set up
this module to a production system.

I know that there are now quite a few people that have experience with
setting up the patient/community/nbits module (we have so many names for
it!) and if you can join forces I think we can come up with such a manual
relatively quickly. A lot of people are asking about this module and
requesting help to customise it.

We have tried to gather some bits and pieces from the mailing list about the
module here, which together with the user manual is a good start when
preparing the admin manual:
http://www.hisp.uio.no/projects/dhiscommunity/documentation.html

I hope that people like John L., Bharath, Tran, Abyot, Zeferino, who all
know this module can contribute to make it more accessible to others.
Abyot, would you be willing to coordinate such a manual writing effort?

Thanks,

Ola Hodne Titlestad (Mr)
HISP
Department of Informatics
University of Oslo

Mobile: +47 48069736
Home address: Vetlandsvn. 95B, 0685 Oslo, Norway. Googlemaps
link<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Vetlandsvn.+95B,+0685+Oslo,+Norway>