Re: New requirement from Sri Lanka

Dear Sundeep and John,

I talked to Dr. Roshan about the current ability of DHIS. And say that now
DHIS just can support for the 1st requirement. The second one as explained
by John is about Inventory management system which DHIS has not any module
to do it now.

Dr. Roshan said that we won't search or use any other open source
application but DHIS, and he wants that the doctors in this course (who were
trained about database, web application develop, java basic programming,...)
will have to customize with help from HISP to create new module about
inventory management system. if this batch can't finish then next batch will
continue do it to run it for Sri Lanka health management system. Do you
think it is possible to have this new module in DHIS? The lady who is doing
this project and Dr. Roshan will write detail requirements and send to us.

According to firm discussion from Dr. Roshan I think there should be this
module in DHIS.

I wish DHIS experts will give ideas and consultings so I mark this mail to
DHIS mail list too.

Looking forward to your replying

Thuy