Re: The demo has been updated

Great work.

Would also be nice to add some overlays and perhaps even some facility
data and coordinates, which would further illustrate both the drill
down and the value of two thematic layers for GIS.

I was also reminded of the usefulness of having a history of views for
GIS - should add it to the list of desired blueprints. For example,
after drilling down to a district, one would like to return to the map
of the country.

Knut