Re: DHIS 1.4 Import

I would like to hear the devs comment here. I sent an email earlier
today regarding whether this periodtype is still supported. Some code
exists in trunk, but I cannot really figure out why it is not there
when the periodtype table is populated.
All I did was to insert a row into the periodtype table

INSERT INTO periodtype(periodtypeid, name) VALUES (8,'OnChange')

or through the Postgres/MySQL gui

I did this after DHIS had started up and populated periodtype table.

Regards,
Jason