Re: Automating DHIS2

 I think the automated data marts is a good feature, and might fit for
some users, but I can imagine situations where multiple actions might
need to be take place. Such as execute the data mart, execute some
report tables, export some data to CSV and save it in a certain place,
conduct a data integrity check and save the results as HTML...etc etc.

I saw the commit from Jo on basic HTTP authentication. Jo, could you
explain how and if this works?

Regards,
Jason