Re: Automating DHIS2

Hi Bob,
Would be good to see what you did with python. One man's trash it
another's treasure. :)

Selenium seems a bit overkill perhaps. A simple script called from the
command line with cron/task scheduler would probably be more enough
for me at this point, if I could figure out how to authenticate
easily.

Regards,,
Jason

--