Re: 2.0.5 Postgres sample cannot be restored

This is very strange. I got the exact same error while using the GIS. Are you using postgres 9 on Windows 7?

Sent from my HTC

----- Reply message -----
From: "Saptarshi Purkayastha" <sunbiz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Nov 10, 2010 3:50 pm
Subject: [Dhis2-devs] 2.0.5 Postgres sample cannot be restored
To: "DHIS 2 developers" <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi devs,

The sample database backup for 2.0.5 at http://dhis2.org/downloads cannot be
restored using pgadmin
When using pgadmin the 'OK' button stays gray. I've tried this and some say
that plan backups cannot be restored, compressed ones work fine

Also after the command-line restore gives the following exception on login:
Exception (org.hibernate.type.SerializationException): could not deserialize
Caused by (java.io.StreamCorruptedException): invalid stream header:
BB656430

---
Regards,
Saptarshi PURKAYASTHA