Re: 2.0.5 Postgres sample cannot be restored

Saptarshi,

The file on dhis2.org is a plain text sql dump, despite the name .backup,
and not a compressed pgadmin backup. I haven't tried to restore that in
pgadmin, but there might be a problem with that, not sure.

Have you tried to restore this plain text dump from the command line?

A compressed backup of the same database is available here:
http://folk.uio.no/olati/filer/dhis2demo-pg-2.0.5_compressed.backup

Ola,

Ola Hodne Titlestad (Mr)
HISP
Department of Informatics
University of Oslo

Mobile: +47 48069736
Home address: Vetlandsvn. 95B, 0685 Oslo, Norway. Googlemaps
link<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Vetlandsvn.+95B,+0685+Oslo,+Norway>