Re: 2.0.5 Postgres sample cannot be restored

Just replaced my Postgres JDBC driver with
http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download/postgresql-9.0-801.jdbc4.jar
and this error does not seem to happen. I can enter the GIS and modify
user settings.

Seems there is level of incompatibility between the version currently
included with 2.0.5 and Postgres 9.

Regards,
Jason