Re: GIS data source revision

One more thing. Now the only setting left in the admin panel is *date
type*(fixed periods/start-end dates). Is this really supposed to be a
user/system
setting? In my opinion it should be handled the way *value
type*(indicator/data element) and
*legend type* (automatic/predefined) are in the thematic widget panels.
There is no reason to force the polygon and point layer to use the same date
type.

The disadvantage is the presence of yet another component in these panels,
but I think it should be done anyway.