Clean Calendar selection javascript in data entry form html code

Hi.
CASE: PATIENT MODULE.

I think we shouldn't put in data entry form html code. I try to design entry
form with date input. I inserted data input into form, after that i deleted
it. Input filed was deleted but javascript was not deleted, if we save this
form, what happen ? In data entry screen, other date input will not created
because have a javascript error, that is input date we were deleted in data
entry form design.
And one more problem, if we change current calender to new calendar, old
data entry form will not work ? Because the javascript use for date
 selection was saved into database.

We should put the javascript use for creating date selection to data entry
module (this code will create when we load data entry form in data entry
module)

Tran Thanh Tri
  HISP Viet Nam
  Cell phone: +84903670967