Name-based records: reports ?

Dear all,

Currently the documents for this module is not much just
http://www.hisp.uio.no/projects/dhiscommunity/documentation.html, so for
getting more information and help, writing an email to the group is the
option.
Here are the questions:
*
q1.*  What the different of "Summary" and "Visit plans" reports of current
DHIS2 global?
And what's it used for?* I*s it possible to print out the reports yet?*

q2.* Recognize that the manual (based on Indian case which can be downloaded
from the above link -6MB) is not for the current global DHIS2 source-code.
In order to introduce to users, the report  services (called 'Report
Analyzer' in Indian case) is needed because it's practical and urgent for
implementation.
If currently, DHIS2 has not yet supported, I'd like to ask for the
source-code  (or the built files which runnable) from India team and the
equivalent development doc (i.e. to make/design the reports like in the
user-manual). Already had  a look around local/in/ branch but there is no
clues :)

Thanks and hope to here from you all soon!

Best regards,
Kim-Anh Vo