Fwd: [openXdata-dev] Proposal for Analyzer and GIS merge

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Raghu Mittal <raghu.mittal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 7:15 AM
Subject: [openXdata-dev] Proposal for Analyzer and GIS merge
To: openxdata-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, openxdata-users
<openxdata-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi
We have lately been working on a proposal to merge OpenXanalyzer and
OpenXGIS. I have put down the proposal on a wiki at this link given
below:
http://trac.openxdata.org/openxdata/wiki/Proposal/AnalyzerGISmerge
Maybe, we can discuss this proposal in tomorrow's Developer meeting.
I have also uploaded 2 videos. One video gives an introduction to
Analyzer and how to use the currently implemented features. You can
watch it here:
http://trac.openxdata.org/openxdata/raw-attachment/wiki/Statistical_package/analyzer_demo.swf
I have also worked on a Dataset Query generator for creation of SQL
queries, for data to be accessed by Analyzer and GIS. For a short
demo, you can watch on this link:
http://trac.openxdata.org/openxdata/raw-attachment/wiki/Proposal/AnalyzerGISmerge/query_demo.swf
Looking forward to your suggestions and recommendations.
Best regards
Raghu