School health report

Dear Ola,

I'm now working on School Health report of Sri Lanka.

There are 2 kinds of report is monthly and quarterly.
The data from monthly report would be aggregated and generate to quarterly
report.

There is a thing I don't know how to design.
- In the monthly report. At point 3. *Health promotion and ecudational
programmes* . In a month MOH will visit some schools on some day. each
school will be put the code (or name) of school, date row would be fill by
date of visiting. And each activity will have no of programmes conducted,
and no of students participated. In this table there are 7 columns for 7
schools, if MOH in that month visited more than 7 schools, then they will
fill extra schools in another form of this month. The total values of these
activites will be fill in quarterly report. It is similar next points in
this monthly report as well.

Because the school names of each area are differents, and the date of
visiting are not stable. So I don't know shoule I create category data
elements for these? If yes, then what category name should be. if we save
data values of all the school name (code), then in the future can we
generate the information that how many times school A has been visited?

Should I create the calculated data element for the total column for
generate quarterly report Or create another data element and edit the data
entry form so that it will save data values from other sub columns
automatically?

In the quarterly report, they show 4 columns include 3 months seperately in
the quarter and total of those 3 months. How can we generate the kind of
this report in DHIS? Should we have a new period type as selected month - x,
with x is the number we put later? And in this case x may be 1, 2

Please look at the attached file contains images of these reports and
suggest me how should I do. Each report have 4 pages.
--
Thuy