Re: Fwd: Launchpad: chat about changes to Blueprint

OK so we have:

- Export to a standardish format.
- Email notifications.
- Improved discussion board.

Myself will suggest:

- Way of defining the size/workload for a task (blueprint)
- A auto-generated "roadmap view" for upcoming releases which shows large
tasks only

I don't really understand what "merging blueprints with bugtracker" implies
but lets find out.

Lars