Re: Some thoughts on improvement of DHIS2 customization

Hi Murod,

You can check out this blueprint regarding flexible regex validation. We
have had a lot of discussion about this.

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/regex-validation

I developed  the blueprint in part from things that came up in Tajikistan
while I was there, as well as from other places where the need for flexible
in-field validation is required.

It is a good point regarding the Cyrillic characters, where validation would
likely need to happen on the server side, since Javascript is not well
suited to validation of Unicode.

Agree with the orgunit translation as well.  See...

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/orgunit-translation
https://bugs.launchpad.net/dhis2/+bug/519175

Please see Lars response here..

http://www.mail-archive.com/dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg04512.html