Re: A general manual for DHIS2 - NBITS (Jan 2011)

hello... I'm trying to change the font of the docs inside
vn/resourse/xsl/fop-cust.xsl... change all font to "Microsoft Arial" but the
generated .PDF is not well as your attachment... Is this(fop-cust.xsl) that
you change the font? or else?

Best regards,
Kim-Anh Vo