Re: DHIS 2.0.6 kenya -GIS

Hi Samuel,

have you noticed the "Level" dropdown box at the bottom of the "Bondary and
level" popup? GIS module now supports choosing the parent orgunit AND the
level to display on the map. Previously we only had parent orgunit. For
instance you can now show all counties in Kenya by selecting Kenya as parent
orgunit and County as level.

This works fine for me. If it is the drilldown functionality (by clicking on
a polygon) this also works here. Can you please try again?

Lars