Re: OU level for GIS: how to define?

Hi, as there is currently no way to detect whether an orgunitlevel has
polygons (districts etc) or points (facilities), the GIS application assumes
that the lowest level is the facility level. If you have four levels, the
first three show up in the polygon widget (your screenshot) and the last one
in the point widget (attached screenshot).

I will put this in the GIS doc.