Re: Organisation unit distribution report

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 8:28 PM, samuel cheburet
<samuelcheburet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks knut i believe as we start piloting we shall insist on Coordinates as
> all districts was provided with GPS for mapping.

Ok, that would be great. Actually, I  can probably run a query to
check whether the point is within the polygon of the correct district.
This functionality is known as "Point in Polygon". We don't have it
inside DHIS2 (yet - it is something we should consider for the release
after the upcoming, 2.0.7).

However, this can be done in tools like QGIS or JUMP. I can make a
list of facilities that are in the wrong district - then we decide
what to do about it.

Knut