From: Ola Hodne Titlestad <olati@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] DHIS 2 2.0.6 is released
To: "Saptarshi Purkayastha" <sunbiz@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dhis2-kenya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DHIS 2 developers" <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, January 23, 2011, 12:39 AM

Congrats to everyone involved!
Do we have a way of indicating on the download page which build of 2.0.6 that is available for download?That will make it easier for us to know whether there is a new build available or just the same as we have already downloaded before.

Great work, keep it up, I look forward to 2.1 !!
Ola--------
Ola Hodne Titlestad (Mr)
HISP
Department of Informatics