Re: External api for posting data values

Den 15. feb. 2011 kl. 18.40 skrev Bob Jolliffe:

> Simple validation seems to work ok.  I get an "Aw, Snap! ..." when
> posting twice with the same period but that is probably something you
> are not catching yet.

Should work now.

> I don't agree with this.

I know :) I don't necessarily agree myself, but it is also a matter of what is practically possible.. (And it might make sense to have a simpler json-oriented web api vs. a more fullfledged xml format for heavy imp/exp. Are you coming to Oslo in March by any chance, then we can fight it out! )

> Your use of DataValueSet here is very welcome - as you know I have
> been advocating this for a while.  Would be nice also to persist it to
> provide audit (and simplify dtavalue store) but that is maybe too much
> for now.

Yes, that would have to be the next topic. Let's see if anyone else take the bait :)

Jo