Re: External api for posting data values

Ola's point here is important and that's why it is wrong and ambiguous to
include the dataset on the datavalueset like Jo has implemented it: A data
element can appear in multiple datasets. So there is no guarantee that a
data value is coming from data set a since it was received from a
datavalueset b. A datavalue might very well be subsequently updated from any
number of other data set/datavalueset. So a datavalue can be added from a
dataset a, updated from a dataset b, updated again from a dataset c... Where
would you say it comes from?

And if we had a one-to-one relationship between data element and dataset it
would be unnecessary to add the dataset to the datavalueset since it could
be derived from data element. I was trying to explain this before this was
commited but it was ignored.

That said I don't have anything against groping datavalues in the exchange
format to save space, which is a different question.

The dataset thing works quite well and lets not complicate this more than
necessary. If users one day require improved tracking of datavalues lets
deal with it then.

Lars