Re: [openXdata-dev] DHIS2 integration

Hi guys,

Interesting work on integrating the openxdata with DHIS2...
DHIS2 is not LDAP authentication, currently uses Spring security for the
authentication. Currently, we use the database for storing the salted
passwords for a username and use this for the authentication

May be if its required urgently for some implementation of DHIS2, we could
do it pretty easily...

---
Regards,
Saptarshi PURKAYASTHA