Re: Trouble upgrading to 2.1

OK. Not really sure what to do at this point then. I have tried the
procedure several times. My categoryoptioncombo table is defined as
follows

CREATE TABLE categoryoptioncombo
(
  categoryoptioncomboid integer NOT NULL,
  CONSTRAINT categoryoptioncombo_pkey PRIMARY KEY (categoryoptioncomboid)
)
WITH (
  OIDS=FALSE
);

Does not seem to have a uuid property. Is this the right table?

--
Jason P. Pickering
email: jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx