Re: DHIS version 2.1 released

Great work Lars and team.

I have also just committed to trunk an updated DHIS 2 Live Postgresql
installer. Bjørnar and I did some testing today, and it seems to work,
under controlled circumstances. Some more testing from others would be
useful. We will update the docs on how to build and customize the
installer shortly (hopefully).

Regards,
Jason