Re: Once a categorycombo is created there is no way to add/remove a category/option into/from it.

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 1:32 PM, Jason Pickering <
jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I hate to flog a dead horse, but here I go again. What about at least being
> able eto add new category options to existing categories? I can sort of
> understand why it should not be possible to delete category options (since
> they may have data attached to them) but there would seem to be little harm
> (unless I am missing something) with adding new category options.

I think it might be possible although complicated. The issue is that we
pre-populate category option combos when creating a category combination. So
in that case we need to analyse and see what new category option combos need
to be generated. Go ahead with a blueprint and we will think more about
it...