Problems with DHIS2 version used on Ghana server

Folks –

    I have had problems with import-export and with user administration which I hope have gotten through to the list, if not let me know.  I am having a problem with Category maintenance now.  I try to add a new category, I put in the options and see them in the list, hit save, and none of the options are saved.  If I change the order of the options, the last option I touch will be saved.  (I assume that the inability to add or delete options is a badly-designed feature, not a bug.)

Thanks, Roger