Re: Jasper reports/Passing the JDBC connection

Hi,

just make sure you do not associate the report with any report tables when
you create the report in DHIS.

The application will detect this, assume that the report has a jdbc
datasource and provide the jasper report engine with the jdbc connection to
the current database.

Lars