Re: Alternative names

Not 100% sure, but I think Alternative Name is used to store the English
translations of the Swahili data elements in the Tanzanian databases, as an
ad-hoc i18n approach. This can of course be replaced by a using the i18n
functionality (given that it works properly, and that it is also possible to
show lists/reports etc. showing both languages).

Ola
--------

Ola Hodne Titlestad (Mr)
HISP
Department of Informatics
University of Oslo

Mobile: +47 48069736
Home address: Vetlandsvn. 95B, 0685 Oslo, Norway. Googlemaps
link<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Vetlandsvn.+95B,+0685+Oslo,+Norway>