Re: Alternative names

Hi,

We have to be careful in misunderstanding of the meaning of alternative
name. The I18n translation functionality which is only the support one for
Multilingual. But in this case alternative name which could understand that
a another name of a specified object. One data element, ie. it could be
having many other alternative name. I'm not familiar with the health words.

But for example in Chemical field, if you say CH3-OH so everyone would know
that is Methanol or Metilic alcohol.

Just a small comment.