orgunit-pruning-keep-multiple-orgunits

Based on the FH-Nigeria team  project structure and zonal coordination of
data flow, we have more than one states per zone, for example Kano zone
oversee's data from 5 states. we are of the opinion that instead of using
SQL at the backend to solve this problem. we require additional option on
the module to have " Select which organisagtion to delete , such that one
can easily delete all the states not nee

Based on the FHI-Nigeria project structure and zonal coordination of data
flow, we have more than one states per zone, for example Kano zone oversee's
data from 5 states. we are of the opinion that instead of using SQL at the
backend to solve this problem. we require additional option on the module to
have " Select which organisagtion to delete , such that one can easily
delete all the states not needed for a particular zone until we are left
with 5 states needed to be covered by a Kano zone.
it will exist as a seperate standalone server for that particular zone.

Orgunit prunning under Data administration,only has one option of ''select
the organisation to keep''.We have a strong need to keep more than one
organisation or BETTER add another option ''select which organisation to
delete''ded for a particular zone until we are left with 5 states needed to
be covered by a Kano zone.
it will exist as a seperate standalone server for that particular zone.

Orgunit prunning under Data administration,only has one option of ''select
the organisation to keep''.We have a strong need to keep more than one
organisation or BEETER add another option ''select which organisation to
delete''