Re: Update on dhis2-trunk

I have applied the lost commits and you can now go ahead and use trunk as
before. Once again remember to do "bzr upgrade --2a" first. Big thanks to
Morten for figuring out what the heck was going on.

I left out a few commits which were a bit questionable, with "old" revision
numbers 3514, 1, 4. So make sure you don't have any leftover changes in your
local repo before committing next time!

This put us back a few days but on the positive side we finally got to
upgrade to the new branch format which is really a lot faster and more
convenient to work with.

Lars

PS: we are now among the 20 featured projects on Launchpad out of 22736 :)
http://launchpad.net