Re: Care2X and DHIS2

Hi All,

The work of MTUHA is on progress within ELCT, and status is as follows:-

We gave copies of MTUHA books to our developer (who is very much aware of
care2x database) so that he can make analysis about which data can be
captured from care2x and which data cannot be captured and what we should do
to incorporate  data which cannot be captured by care2x.

The analysis document is already out, he presented to us on Friday last
week. Me and Martin went through analysis document page by page and compared
it with what is in MTUHA books, in the MTUHA books we marked charts which
its data can be captured and those which cannot be captured.

   No Description reports percentage  1 reports which will be captured in
the care2x without any modification 43 40  2 reports which will be captured
with some small modification 12 11  3 reports which will be captured in the
care2x after development of RCH module 53 49
TOTAL 108 100

*The way forward*:*
*-We plan to present this analysis report to people who use to prepare MTUHA
reports so that we can get their suggestions.
-Meet with computer science Department of the university of DSM  to get
their views about the analysis document.
-We  should work together with computer science department to get their
suggestions on what should be done for interoperability of Care2x and Dhis2.
- We shall come up with the final document which we shall present to DMO
office and get their views and suggestions.
-The final document shall be presented to this list for more ideas
-Start the execution of the work.

Israel Pascal.

*
*