Re: S's seemed to be squashed

Hi Bob,

I actually have LiberationSans installed on my Windoze machine which
may explain why this is happening. My CSS says that the font should be
rendered in LiberationSans, not Arial. Changing LiberationSans to
Arial/Helvetica works fine and the "s" appears as normal.

The weird thing is that it displays Arial for just a fraction of a
second, and then seems to change to LiberationSans.

Seems likely a weird combination on my system, but not sure.

Regards,
Jason